AUSTRALIA QUICK FACTS
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
- Official name-Commonwealth of Australia
- Population: 2.5 crores
- Largest city : Sydney
- Literacy- 100%
- Religion :Christianity ,Islam , Buddhism ,Hinduism ,Sikhism
- Languages : English
- Currency : Australian dollar
EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA
Universities in Australia hold a significant reputation all around the globe. The courses offered to international students are closely monitored under strict guidelines, to maintain the reputation and high standards of education associated with the country.
Australian Education system and degrees are being recognized as one of bests by Higher Education Institutions and Employers all around the world. Australian government maintains the higher standards and Quality control of the Education to ensure the best outcome. All the courses from Australian Institutions are very flexible and meeting the global prospects.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN AUSTRALIA
- The university of Sydney
- The university of Melbourne
- Monash university
- Deakin University
- RMIT university
- Curtin university – Australia
- University of New South Wales
COST OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree: AU$: 15,000 to 19,000 per year*
- Graduate Diplomas & Masters: AU$15,000/- to AU$23,000/-*
- *Fees given are may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
AUD 21,000 per year
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- Bachelors 2 years stay back
- Masters by course work 2 years can be extended by 2 years
- Masters by research (3 years )up to 3 years
- PhD students – up to 4 years